group class FAQ's
Don't see your question? Contact us!
where do I purchase my pass?
do I need a partner to join?
Nope, partners are not required to join a class! Many students come without a partner and meet new people in class! So, you can come on your own, with friends, co-workers... just be ready to have a great time!
Where is the studio?
when does my pass expire?
The length of time that a pass is valid depends on the pass. To know when YOUR pass expires, log into your account, you will see your active and pending (haven't started it yet). Click on the the pass and check the "expiry" date.
- Note that the expiry date may not be the same as the purchase date if you started using your pass after you purchased it.
- You will receive notifications by email when you have 2 class credits left or when it is about to expire, so look out for those emails!
how do your classes work?
- All classes are offered as drop-in’s. This means that there is no start or end date for classes/there are no “sessions”. You can start classes any time, including beginner classes!
- To join a class, register online to secure your spot!
- Need some help knowing which level to take? Here’s some help!