iFreeStyle.CA Group Class Protocols & Conduct
Here's what you need to know about group classes!
- See our COVID-19 Protocols.
- Waiver: All students are required to sign a waiver prior to participating in a class. You will be prompted to sign this form when you register for a class via our online registration system. The prompt will no longer appear once the system has successfully received your signed waiver.
- Outdoor shoes not allowed: Bring "inside" shoes and change into them inside the studio.
- Cancellation Policy: There is a 24-hour cancellation policy in effect. If you are unable to attend for any reason, you may cancel online 24 hours before the start of the class to avoid losing your class credit. This will allow an opportunity for us to contact other students who may be on a waiting list.
- Update Account: Please log into your account and update the following:
- Phone number: For urgent notifications or studio emergencies (weather, lockdown etc.)
- Emergency Contact: For unforeseen personal emergencies.